Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Local Sweater Thief Apprehended


After a week torturing students, faculty, and joggers, the fox responsible for biting multiple residents and stealing a sweater has been apprehended. Maybe it was that juicy T-bone steak that finally did him in. Or maybe I've been watching too much Mad Men, because I immediately envisioned Foxy strung up over some old dame's shoulders ("I don't know who's eyes I should be looking into"), and that T-bone placed on the jogger's wounds, '50s-style.

C'villans can breathe easily once again, and Ben can attend his evening class tomorrow without fear he'll need to resurrect his patented fox-trapping skillz.

2 comments:

  1. I've encounterd a fox (from a distance, thankfully) from time to time on my morning walks here in Havertown. I always assume, if I see a fox walking on the sidewalk, that it may well be rabid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rabid or not, Dave, does your fox have a penchant for sweaters?

    ReplyDelete