(Anwar Hussei's photo, copied without any permission whatsoever but with gratitude)Well, thanks to the Christian Science Monitor and my supplier of celebrity news, I now know that Mr. el Presidente Obama presented my favorite constitutional monarch, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with her second iPod. The future, dear readers, has arrived. After all, she already had a Wii ... And would you get a load of Michelle's perfect get-up?
PS: The best fact from the official royal's site, at least according to Ben: 39. The Queen sat for the first and only hologram portrait in 2003.

Kudos to the Obamas for finding nice gifts for Her Majesty. I note in the Christian Science Monitor article, that, besides the iPod, they also gave her "a songbook signed by Richard Rogers (sic)." I would have hoped the copy editors at the presitgious Christian Science Monitor would know the difference in spelling of the names of the famed American composer, who presumably signed the songbook, and the famed British architect, who presumably did not.
ReplyDeleteBTW, since you mention that Her Majesty already has a Wii, is it, by chance, the Royal Wii?
ReplyDelete